Join Jim Kelley, CFRE and Nancy Beard, CFRE for a fun and interactive session on the basics of starting and then moving a planned giving program forward. Worksheets will be available in advance
Who should attend: Fund development professionals, executive directors and board members.
You will learn:
- That you can wear all the development hats and create an active legacy program
- The basics of how to get started developing a legacy program
- That 85% of legacy gifts are SIMPLE
- Overview of various ways to leave a legacy
- Guarantee that you can learn to love asking for legacy gifts!
NCCCGP members: Free